Become a Kiwanian
Kiwanis is a service organization, not a social club, although enduring friendships are created through fellowship that comes from mutual effort devoted to useful ends.
Kiwanis is often a public forum. Meeting programs frequently provide platforms for the balanced, and impartial, presentation of public issues. We meet every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 12:15PM for lunch at the Regina Inn.
Kiwanis fosters principles of good citizenship and human values - it does not prescribe a way of life for others. And finally, the actions of each club are guided by local needs. If you're ready to change the world, all we ask is that you adhere to our oath:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive and serviceable citizenship.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher social, business and professional standards.
- To provide, through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service and to build better communities.
- To co-operate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.
We welcome new members from all walks of life. As a new member...you will have the opportunity to work in concert with others for the benefit of the community and its people. You will start to build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Later on...you will have the opportunity to assume greater responsibility - committee chairs and elected offices in the club, and eventually, Division and District offices.
To obtain more information or attend a luncheon as our guest, contact any of our officers or directors or simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you!